Welcome

Welcome to Coffee Shop Works. We try to build easy-to-use IPhone/IPod/IPad apps that make the world a better place.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

XStitcher for Hand Dyed Fibres (HDF) for sale


Are you one of those cross stitchers who can never keep track of all your FLOSS? This app allows you to keep track of which Hand Dyed Fibers FLOSS you own. Over 400 Hand Dyed Fibers colours are shown in easy to access lists, with a colour image of the FLOSS as well as a brief description. A simple tap marks the FLOSS as one you own.

Your inventory of Hand Dyed Fibers will always be with you!

Supports Hand Dyed Fibers Floss..

Features:
======
Track inventory of Hand Dyed Fibers Floss
Search (by description) Floss
Keep a shopping list
Projects, floss per project
My stash - see (on one screen) all the Floss you have

7 comments:

  1. I've just downloaded this App and will be playing around with it later. Is there any way to add the number of skeins of each thread I own? Will this also be available for the iPad or computer in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. #of skeins cans be added by tapping row (up to 3) - I was trying to make it simple (i.e. 1,2, whole bunch kind of idea)

    iPad - probably spring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info - I discovered I can add 3 and then it produces a +sign. There are some numbers missing and it goes no higher than 5333 what about the Perfect Reds that range from 6207-6217? There are no variegated threads listed and it doesn't differentiate between skeins, micros, minis or 6SR/SSR/Premium threads.
    Nice idea but it doesn't really work for me. At present I have a basic database on my iMac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there away to delete only one skein? When I swipe my finger across the quantity and hit delete it erases the entire quantity!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the great apps Alex! I use them on my iPad all the time.

    When you do an update, would you possibly consider adding in the WDW Discontinued colors? There are two pages of them (6 and 7) on here: http://www.weeksdyeworks.com/embroidery-floss.php

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I will update with the discontinued colours, very soon.

    ReplyDelete